1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.
8He is the teacher who helped me.
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.
12This is the house where I lived two years ago.
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club?
15This is the reason why he came late.
16This is the reason for which he came late.17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.
19All that can be done has been done.
20There is little (that) I can do for you.21As is known to all, China is a developing country.
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.
23John, as you know, is a famous writer.
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don’t believe.
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.
26He is not such a fool as he looks.27This is the same book as I lost last week.28He told me that he would go to the college the next year
29I don’t know if there will be a bus any more30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger32Can you work out how much we will spend during the trip?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . (副詞)
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset . (介詞狀短語)
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day . (不定式)
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted
以上包括不定式、狀語從句、賓語從句、定語從句。
提問人的追問 2010-01-28 16:15
還要這些句子的中文意思,不好意思,剛才忘說了,麻煩你了!回答人的補充 2010-01-28 16:45 都是我摘抄的句子你叫我翻譯T.T是不是要多給我點分數啊。
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.昨天你錯過的會議非常重要。
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.現在在做演講的是我們的班長。
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.我昨天打破的花瓶很貴。
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.昨天幫助你的男孩是我的鄰居。
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.這就是我很感興趣的話題。
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.這就是給我難得機遇的老板。
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.這是我感到厭倦的話題。
8He is the teacher who helped me.這是幫助我的老師。
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.我們都喜歡幽默的演講者。
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.我們鄰居老婦人的兩個女兒都是老師。
11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.這就是我2年前住的房子
12This is the house where I lived two years ago. 這就是2年前我住的房子
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?你記得你什麼時候參加我們的俱樂部嗎
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club? 同上(這種2句意思一樣隻是表達法不同)
15This is the reason why he came late.這就是他為什麼遲到的理由
16This is the reason for which he came late.同上
17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?你已經記下李老師說的所有東西了嗎?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.在這個世界上似乎沒有東西他會在乎。
19All that can be done has been done.所有該做的都做好了
20There is little (that) I can do for you.我隻能為你盡綿薄之力。
21As is known to all, China is a developing country.眾所周知,中國是個發展中國家。
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.我們可以從他的口音看出他來自南方。
23John, as you know, is a famous writer。你們都知道約翰是一個著名的作家。
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don’t believe.我實在不敢相信他已經去巴黎很多次了
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.我從沒聽他說過這樣的故事。
2 6He is not such a fool as he looks.沒有人比他更蠢了。
27This is the same book as I lost last week.這就是我上次丟的那本書
28He told me that he would go to the college the next year他告訴我明年他會來這個大學。
29I don’t know if there will be a bus any more我不知道還有沒有車。
30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?你決定買什麼手機了嗎。摩托羅拉還是諾基亞?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger我們都期望他們能贏,因為他們的退伍有很強大的隊員。
32Can you work out how much we will spend during the trip?你可以算出我們在旅行期間的花費嗎?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.我已經把記日記當作習慣。
34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable我們發現我們之前學得都是很有價值的。
35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.
我隻知道我們的新鄰居他過去在一個公司工作。
36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.當你發動引擎,你就會看到汽車處在發動狀態。
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . 我們的爺爺奶奶理所當然的很高興接到我們的電話
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset .我們從白天到晚上都努力工作。
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day .我每天花1個小時幫助我殘疾的阿姨整理房間。
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted 遠看農場很荒蕪。
以上包括不定式、狀語從句、賓語從句、定語從句。
1. The sting of a reproach is the truth of it. 指責帶給你刺痛,正是它的忠實之處。
2. He that does what he should not, shall feel what he would not. 若做了不應該做的事,則將產生自己所不希望有的感覺。
3. All mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者,人人銘記之。
4. It’s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself. 自欺是世上最易之事。
5. It’s easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. 防止染上惡習遠比消除惡習容易。
6. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. or resolution enough to mend them! 承認並改正錯誤,需要有足夠的勇氣和決心。
7. Trick and treachery are the practice if fools;they have not wit enough to be honest. 傻瓜習慣於詭計和背判的伎倆,他們還沒聰明到學會真誠待人
8. Let our fathers and grandfathers be &#118alued for their goodness, ourselves for our own. 讓父親和祖輩因他們的善行受到尊重,讓我們因我們自己的善行受到尊重。
9. Thirst after desert, not reward. 渴求美德而非獎賞。
10. If thou injure conscience, it will have its revenge on thee. 傷害良心,將受到良心的嚴懲。
11. None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault, or acknowledge himself in an error. 唯有有教養者方知如何承認錯誤,或意識到自己行為。
12. If you do what you should not, you must hear what you would not. 若做了不應做之事,則必然會聽見不願聽之語。
13. An honest man will receive neither money nor praise; that is not his due. 正直的人既不收受他人的錢財,也不接受他人的奉承,這些都不是他應得的。
14. The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasure. 正直的人先經曆痛苦,然後享受歡樂。
15. Virtue and happiness are mother and daughter. 美德和幸福猶如母女。
1 6. A bad workman always blames his tools. 拙匠總怪工具差。
17.Sloth turneth the edge of wit.懶散能磨去才智的鋒芒。
18.A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善終。
19.Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old. 學識可使老年時舒適地退隱和有所寄托;但如果年青時不使它紮下根,老年就得不到它的庇護。
20.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。
21. A friend exaggerates a man′s virtue, an enemy his crimes.朋友宣揚人的美德,敵人誇大人的罪過。
22. Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公開場合又表揚你的朋友。
23. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
24. Virtue never grows old. 美德永遠不會過時。
25.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一個人都是自身幸福的建築師。
26.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少時懶惰老來苦。
27. Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知識能使好人更好,壞人更壞。
28. There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world’s trade. 要知世事奧秘多,須要長期作學徒。
29. Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和專心會使我們度過難關。
30. A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.健康的身體貴於黃金鑄成的皇冠。
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....