1、我即使被關在果殼之中,仍自以為是無限空間之王。
Even though I was confined in the fruit shell, I still thought I was the king of infinite space.
2、每個方程式都會使書的銷量減少一半!
Every equation cuts book sales by half!
3、宇宙中的物質是由正能量組成的。
Matter in the universe is made up of positive energy.
4、我認為,下個世紀將是複雜性的世紀。
I think the next century will be a century of complexity.
5、永恒是很長的時間,特別是對盡頭而言。
Eternity is a long time, especially for the end.
6、我的手指還能活動,我的大腦還能思維;我有終身追求的理想,我有愛和愛我的親人朋友;對了,我還有一顆感恩的心。
My fingers can move, my brain can think; I have a lifelong ideal, I have love and love for my relatives and friends; by the way, I also have a grateful heart.
7、上帝既造就天才,也造就傻瓜,這不取決於天賦,完全是個人努力程度不同的結果。
God makes both geniuses and fools. It's not about genius, it's the result of individual efforts.
8、當你麵臨著夭折的可能性,你就會意識到,生命是寶貴的,你有大量的事情要做。
When you face the possibility of dying, you will realize that life is precious and you have a lot of things to do.
9、我曾以為愛上一個人,我們都會變成勇敢的戰士,什麼傷都不覺得痛了。
I used to think that if I fell in love with someone, we would all become brave fighters and feel no pain at all.
10、生活是不公平的,不管你的境遇如何,你隻能全力以赴。
Life is not fair, no matter what your circumstances are, you can only go all out.
11、宇宙從何處來,又往何處去?
Where does the universe come from and go?
12、無論命運有多壞,人總應有所作為,有生命就有希望。
No matter how bad the fate is, people should always do something, and there is hope for life.
13、如果一個人沒有夢想,無異於死掉。
If a man has no dream, he is dead.
14、身體和精神是不能同時殘障的。
Physical and mental disabilities cannot be handicapped at the same time.
15、是先有雞,還是先有蛋?
Are there chickens or eggs first?
16、如果生活沒有了樂趣,那將是一場悲劇。
It would be a tragedy if life had no fun.
17、身體的健康固然重要,心靈的健康也會給你無窮的力量。
Physical health is important, but mental health will give you infinite strength.
18、妓女和科學家是最好的兩個職業。
Prostitutes and scientists are the two best professions.
19、心理學就是對於人體的有效模型,而自由意誌可被鑲嵌其中,從此詩意棲居時間,情感撫慰人心,藝術之花綻放。
Psychology is an effective model of human body, and free will can be embedded in it. From then on, poetic dwelling time, emotional comfort and art blossom.
20、一個人如果身體有了殘疾,絕不能讓心靈也有殘疾。
If a person has a physical disability, he must not allow his mind to be disabled.
21、宇宙有開端嗎?如果有的話,在此之前發生過什麼?
Does the universe have a beginning? If so, what has happened before?
22、在我21歲時,我的期望值變成了零。自那以後,一切都變成了額外津貼。
When I was 21, my expectations became zero. Since then, everything has become an extra allowance.
23、一個完備理論的誕生將是人類理性的終極勝利,因為那時我們知道了上帝的精神。
The birth of a complete theory will be the ultimate triumph of human reason, because then we know the spirit of God.
24、我注意到即使是聲稱一切都是注定的而且也沒有辦法去改變它的人,他們過馬路之前也會看看。
I noticed that even those who claimed that everything was doomed and that there was no way to change it would look before they crossed the road.
25、我注意過,即使是那些聲稱一切都是命中注定的,而且我們無力改變的人,在過馬路前都會左右看。
I've noticed that even those who claim that everything is destined and that we can't change look around before crossing the street.