1、我能上來嗎?我的小鴿子。
Can I come up? My little pigeon.
2、眼下自己的行動至關重要,整個家族正在仰賴著自己。
At the moment, their actions are crucial, and the whole family is depending on them.
3、我不是叛徒,我的家人也不是。
I am not a traitor, nor is my family.
4、真正睿智的人不會向你指明真相,而是教導你去發現真相。
True wise people don't tell you the truth, they teach you to discover it.
5、等等!我剛才沒準備好,我搬來打算表現得非常迷人。而且文雅!而且詼諧!你能再給我一次機會嗎?
Wait! I wasn't ready just now. I'm moving here to be very attractive. And elegant! And funny! Can you give me another chance?
6、願死亡給你帶來平靜,安息吧。
May death bring you peace and rest.
7、我必須讓父親和兄弟體麵地離開人世。我沒法為他們安排一場安魂彌撒,但可以讓他們的屍體免受侮辱。
I must let my father and brother die in dignity. I can't arrange a requiem mass for them, but I can keep their bodies from being insulted.
8、請一定要原諒我,我們沒有料到你會親自來。我還以為帕奇家族從來都是雇人幹髒活的呢。
Please forgive me. We didn't expect you to come in person. I thought the Page family had always hired people to do dirty work.
9、命運正迫使我成為殺手。
Fate is forcing me to be a killer.
10、我想我該去拜訪他一下。
I think I should visit him.
11、你的整個人生都充斥著暴力和不道德,你有什麼資格談論理性和秩序?
Your whole life is full of violence and immorality. What qualifications do you have to talk about reason and order?
12、複仇與洗清冤屈的渴望,仿佛一件沉重的鬥篷,壓在肩頭。
The desire for revenge and redemption of grievances is like a heavy cloak on one's shoulder.
13、我們服侍光明卻耕耘於黑暗。
We serve the light but cultivate the darkness.
14、我還以為你是個和平主義者呢。
I thought you were a pacifist.
15、要麼做政客,要麼去馬戲團——你合適幹的也就這兩樣。
Either as a politician or as a circus - that's the right thing for you.
16、當其他人盲目的追尋真相和真實的時候,記住。
When others blindly seek truth and truth, remember.
17、那裏什麼都沒有。
There's nothing there.