1、I want to go home.我想回家。
2、Shit happens!不好的事情發生了。
3、Shit happens. 糟糕的事難免會發生。
4、Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。
5、I am a man of my word.我是信守承諾的人。
6、Aren't I going to be me? 我不能做自己嗎?
7、You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。
8、Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
9、Before they call him a man.才能成為真正的男人。
10、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。
11、I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。
12、How many roads must a man walk down.一個人要經曆多長的旅途。
13、it made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
14、Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
15、Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
16、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。
17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
18、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.這是我聽過最好的答案。
19、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.隻要你需要,我就在這裏。
20、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
21、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
22、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
23、You have to do the best with what God gave you.你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。
24、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進。
25、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
26、If you trust me ,I will be always with you when you need.如果你相信我,我就會在你需要的時候一直陪伴著你。
27、You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on. 以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
28、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
29、Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
30、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
31、Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
32、Life was like a box of chocolates ,you never know what you are going to get.人生就像一塊各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是那種。
33、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
34、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidenta—like on a breeze.我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們隻不過都是在風中,茫然飄蕩。