1、You‘ll be sorry 你會後悔的。
2、It‘s unfair 太不公平了。
3、I don‘t want to see you* **ce! 我不願再見到你!
4、You‘re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
5、How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
6、Cut it out 省省吧。
7、Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
8、Give me a break 饒了我吧。
9、Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
10、That‘s terrible 真糟糕!
11、You‘re nothing to me 你對我什麼都不是。
12、Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
13、We‘re through 我們完了!
14、You make me so mad 你氣死我了啦。
15、Knock it off 少來這一套。
16、Get lost 滾開!
17、It‘s not my fault 不是我的錯。
18、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
19、You‘re a joke! 你真是一個小醜!
20、Look at the meyou‘ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
21、You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
22、Don‘t give me your attitude 別跟我擺架子。
23、I‘m sick of it 我都膩了。
24、You‘re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
25、I‘m very disappointed 真讓我失望。
26、That‘s your problem 那是你的問題。
27、I can‘t take it anymore 我受不了了!
28、What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
29、I never want to see you* **ce again! 我再也不要見到你!
30、Get out of my face 從我麵前消失!
31、Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
32、It‘s none of your busine關你屁事!
33、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
34、I can‘t help it 我沒辦法。
35、You‘re a disgrace 你真丟人!
36、What‘s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
37、Don‘t waste my time any more 別再浪費我的時間了!
38、What‘s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
39、You‘ve ruined everything 全都讓你搞砸了。
40、I‘m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
41、Drop dead 去死吧!
42、What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
43、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
44、Why on earth didn‘t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
45、You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
46、You‘re away too far 你太過分了。
47、You are out of your mind 你腦子有毛病!
48、You‘re an asshole 你這缺德鬼。
49、I hate you! 我討厭你!
50、Get over yourself 別自以為是。
51、You look guilty 你看上去心虛。
52、Leave me alone 走開。
53、You‘re such a *****! 你這個婊-子!
54、That‘s the stupidest thing I‘ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事! (比爾。蓋茨常用)
55、You asked for it 你自找的。
56、Don‘t panic! 別怕!
57、I can‘t believe you never 你好大的膽子!
58、Don‘t be that way! 別那樣!
59、Get off my back 少跟我羅嗦。。
60、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
61、You‘re a pain in the a你這討厭鬼。
62、You bastard! 你這雜種!
63、How dare you! 你敢!
64、You‘re impossible 你真不可救藥。
65、Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
66、You‘re so carele你真粗心。
67、Don‘t touch me! 別碰我!
68、Don‘t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
69、What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
70、Don‘t bother me 別煩我。
71、What‘s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
72、Don‘t look at me like that 別那樣看著我。
73、Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
74、I‘m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
75、Don‘t nag me! 別在我麵前嘮叨!
76、You‘ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
77、Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
78、Nonsense! 鬼話!胡說八道
79、Get out of my life 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
80、Who says? 誰說的?
81、Can‘t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
82、Don‘t give me your excuses/ No more excuses 別找借口。
83、I can‘t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
84、You pime off 你氣死我了。
85、Don‘t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
86、I can‘t believe a word you say 我才不信你呢!
87、I don‘t want to hear it 我不想聽!
88、Bug off 滾蛋。
89、I wish I had never met you 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
90、You‘re crazy! 你瘋了!
91、I‘m fed up 我厭倦了。
92、That‘s what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
93、What did you say? 你說什麼?
94、Just look at what you‘ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
95、Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
96、I‘ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
97、I detest you! 我恨你!
98、Who do you think you‘re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
99、I‘ve had enough of your garbage 我聽膩了你的廢話。
100、Shut up! 閉嘴!
101、I loathe you! 我討厭你!
102、I could kill you! 我宰了你!
103、I‘m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
104、You have a lot of nerve 臉皮真厚。
105、Don‘t push me ! 別逼我!
106、Don‘t give me your **** 別跟我胡扯。
107、You shouldn‘t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
108、Don‘t make so much noise, I‘m working 別吵,我在幹活。
109、You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!